Spring/ Summer 2022: Fashion X Future
The FutureXFashion issue individual copies are SOLD OUT from our office! But the DIGITAL REPLICA is always available on ISSUU - check it out, HERE.
- A gorgeous cover by SATY NAMVAR + PRATHA SAMYRAJAH
- The BIPOC photography mentorship program
- Emerging photographers from across Canada tell us how they see the future of photography
- Christopher Schmitt's (Virtual) Perception of Reality
- Patricia Ellah's Fashion Forward Frames
- Richard Bernardin speaks about the importance of The Muse
This issue, themed Fashion X Future, was curated by Djenabé a Toronto-based multi-disciplinary artist, producer, and art director for @Aquarius.Mood.
She says, “In this issue, I was keen to share future-focused stories, make space for imagination, and explore the two-headed entity that has influenced all of my creative inclinations: fashion and the future.“