A PDF copy of what we created in PRINT, but sold out of now...
This issue contains:
- Manipulation Resources – books and websites for further reading
- The TIME-TRAVELLING HIPSTER: CANADIAN PHOTO CLICKBAIT
- JESSICA THALMANN: Destroy and Reinvent
- Forensic Video Analyst - Michael Plaxton
- Goodbye Photography, Hello Computers.
- Timothy Starchuk’s Data – Based ArtBlue_Lagoon.XLSX
- A City Dweller’s Magic: Natalia Osmolovskaya
- Canadian stock photo companies making waves online: Unsplash + Shutterstock Custom
- (POSSIBLY) The last roll of colour Infrared film in Canada
- Emerge: Next Level Canadian photography
- HOW-TO: Edit in Adobe Lightroom
- READERS GALLERY submissions by our readers
Cover by Natalia Osmolovskaya
SPRING 2018: Manipulated Images #52