This issue featuring Canadians Abroad contains:
- Photo books WE LOVE
- Marie Louise Moutafchieva - Renaissance light & culinary delights by Nicola Irvin
- Travel Tips. Travel advice you may not expect...
- Thomas Brasch: Out of the Darkness
- Nathalie Doust: Korean Dreams, by Samatha Small
- Anton Mwewa: Curious + Candid by Joshua Cameron
- Meaghan Ogilvie’s Underwater Worlds by Briar Chaput
- Samra Habib: ‘JUST ME AND ALLAH’ by Joshua Cameron
- Jo-Anne McArthur: Animal Advocate by Rita Godlevskis
- Intac - A Global Collaboration of Universites by Peter Sramek
- Samuel Bolduc: From Matane, QC to London, UK
- READERS GALLERY - Submissions by our readers
Cover by Anton Mwewa
FALL 2018: Canadians Abroad #53
We work REALLY hard on creating this kick-ass Canadian content, so if you're thinking you'll share this file with your cheap pals who want free stuff, just know that you'll be ripping off hard working artists and volunteers.